Hi
I have been used OO since was star office, but only the last 3 years with database. I made my own , simple database whith 30 columns and about 2000 entries .
The problem is that time to time I can`t open the database and lost the last entries until the last backup . I can`t  acces to the database at all. I need to made 4 BK a day to assure not to lost to much data.I found also that is very slow to operate , in comparation with access. In another computer I have a similar database with Access , and I use the same technique to retrieve the data - I use mail combination with a document that operate like a template or form .
Also I have failde to obtain a funcionla database with some backups .Is like as the same problem was extended to the Bk. I try reparing OO. But nothing happen and I need to restore to a Bk file that finally work.

Yours

Eduardo Quinteros
Argentina