What are the specifications of the computer (Intel? MAC? 32-bit? 64bit?
Operating System? Version? Patches up-to-date?)
What was the error message(s) received/observed?
What is the CURRENT OOo you are running?
You realize that you can download the latest version and install it?

>>> On 09/20/2011 at 00:42, <msjackson_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello,

Let me start by saying, I am very disappointed in this program suite.
OpenOffice came with my computer when I bought it from a refurb store. I have
tried several times to update OO, since last year!
Today when I took a chance to try it again, it downloaded the file just for it
to give me some .msi error and roll back I guess to the previous version.
Now I am jumping through hoops just to get support with you all. I looked on
Oracle no straight forward answer, (I do not know how I got their by the way, I
did not even know OpenOffice was under Oracle)Then when I finally was able to
get to the OpenOffice website, that for some reason would never load. I try to
register cannot get in or I have a username and password but it takes me to
another site and knocks me out.
I do not have time for this, can you just send me a CD?

Thank you,

Janeen Jackson