Paul Dollfus wrote:
1/ I have downloaded OOffice/J v.1.1 and using Mac OS.10.3.9 on a iMac G5. I am living in France and can only download the French version with a French spellchecker. I wanted to get the English version UK or US but do not seem to succeed. I have downloaded the English dictionary but do not know what to do.

2/I can read that there will soon (?) be a CD for Mac OSX but not yet available.
What can I do and can you help me?

3/The other thing I have notice is that the stability is sometimes a problem and OOFFICE just disappears, vanishing completely, and I get a warning from Apple asking me to report the bug (which I don't) .

Can you help me on these three items? Thanks. Dr. Paul Dollfus MD

This was recently posted on the list, perhaps it will help you find the version you want.

It is important to mention that NeoOffice/J is released as stable from today (the last patch to NeoOffice/J 1.1RC being the 8th) and that an OSX adapted OpenOffice.org 1.1.4 is thus accessible to OSX users from now on.

People who feel challenged by using OpenOffice.org on OSX (Tiger or Panther) with X11 should use NeoOffice/J instead since it brings all the power of OOo to their favorite system plus much better integration (especially regarding font access, character input system use etc...)

Both OpenOffice.org 1.1.2 and NeoOffice/J 1.1 (based on OpenOffice.org 1.1.4) can be downloaded from:

http://porting.openoffice.org/mac/ooo-osx_downloads.html

NeoOffice/J 1.1 can be downloaded directly from:

http://www.planamesa.com/neojava/download.php

--
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org