Medellín, marzo 14 de  2012

Hello, friends

I've been testing intensively the latest versions of Libre Office 3.5. X
and the version of Apache developers, known as AOO 3.4. both  in  Windows
environment 8 (previous version user) and the results obtained with both
products have been fairly regular,stable and also very good level of
performance
(Libo 3.5 Rc2  bit slow).

In general the result has been satisfactory. I will keep in the operation of
 both tests and I will tell later.

Best Regards,Cordialmente,
Luis E. Vásquez R.

OpenOffice.org/Libre Office  Volunteer & Support
Este mensaje  se ha enviado desde Medellín, Colombia
*13 Años usando exitosamente OpenOffice.org/Libre Office  libre, seguro y
abierto*