Hi;
I've been using OOo version 1.9 for a large project
with several figures/pictures/scanned images.
I try to keep the file size of each image to less than
1mb to conserve space.
When I get over the 18mb-20mb file size, OO crashes
and after recovery, I lose all of my picture
information and have to reinsert the images (over 50).
I save after I insert/reinsert each picture, so I'm
guessing that I should choose not to let OO recover
documents at startup.
Are there options that I should be taking into
consideration?