On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 00:11:34 -0700
Iain Dalton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Rodney D. Myers wrote:
>
> >What would be necessary to get OO change from the AportisDoc format,
> >to pluck format?
> >
> >It seems that the APortisDoc reader is now defunct.  I went to their
> >web page, and it is for sale.
> >
> >Whereas if is saved to plucker format, once less step to taking
> >documents on my palm?
> >
> >The plucker format is openly available at;
> >
> >http://cvs.plkr.org/index.cgi/*checkout*/docs/DBFormat.html
> >
> >thanks
> >

> You'll notice that many obsolete formats are supported in OOo.
> Personally, I used AportisDoc just a few years ago, and I'm sure
> there are many people who still use it. So it would be inappropriate
> to `change from the AportisDoc format, to pluck format'. It would be
> acceptable, however, to /add/ support for Plucker format. I agree, it
> would be very useful.
>
> Regards,
>
> Iain

Add/change. Makes it easier to keep from populating my palm with
numerous programs that do basically the same thing.

I logged into my account on OO.org, but trying to submit a "feature
request" is highly laborious. Is there a specific page/item to select
to do this?

Thanks

--
Rodney D. Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>