On Monday 18 July 2005 17:46, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Do you have any extra font packs?

I've found that the fonts available at this site:

<http://fonts.goldenweb.it/index_file/l/en/d2/True_Type_Fonts/c/default.html>

seem to be fully compatible with OOo.  That link is just one page,
they have about 100 pages of fonts.  Some of the cursive styles are
really nice.  I used them on last years Christmas cards, composed and
printed in OOo for instance.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)