Why do you return my email without answering my question?

On 18 Jul 2005, at 23:28, autoresponse:help hints for unsubscribed users wrote:

Kirsten Rowley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Why do you return my own email?

On 17 Jul 2005, at 04:31, autoresponse:help hints for unsubscribed
users wrote:

Kirsten Rowley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Hi!

I have just started using NeoOfficeJ to write a small handbook for a
college. I want the handbook to be in A5 format, and I also want to
be able to print 2 pages per A4. The only way I can work out how to
do so, is to work in A4 landscape with 2 columns, each representing a
page. But then the problem is -

how to insert page numbers?

Is there a way to print 2 A5 pages on the same A4 page, and also to
send them like that as PDF files?

or

Is there a way to insert 2 page numbers in the footer of each page,
without having to change the page style for each new page?

I'd be very grateful for your help.

Many thanks

Kirsten Rowley