Making the transition to OpenOffice, but have noticed that documents produced
by MS Office have skewed formatting when editing or opening. This effect
happens in the reversed scenario also OOo created documents (using
Xp/2000 .doc format) to MS Word or Power Point.  Currently have tested .ppt
and .doc formats. This must be something that I am doing wrong, is there some
way to maintain the formatting so I can keep OpenOffice alive at my office?

OpenOffice 1.1.4 is my current platform.

Thank You,
--
Lamar Clapham
Tactical Engineering & Analysis