Chris, Thank You!  This & CP's solutions are helping.  I'll get back to you
when I'm sure it works.

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris BONDE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Jul 25, 2005 11:32 PM
To: users@openoffice.org, users@openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [users] Printer Setup

Bottom post

> To CP Hennessy:
>
> Thanks for getting back.  Got busy on other stuff this weekend &
> couldn't get back to you. Once I get it, I won't have to ask again.
>
> I tried the "File">Export as PDF>print the pdf file", ... & it didn't
> work.  I couldn't find "print PDF File". I suspect I'm trying to print
> from my E-mail program and not Open Office.  In my "File" (upper left
> corner)I have alot of options, but none of them include "Export as
> PDF". These options I tried are in my Firefox>Web Mail>Write Message.
>
> I am able to print, scan, copy, fax to & from the HP AIO every which
> way but loose (From the glass, from the Director, etc.), but it is
> always through Wordpad, Word Perfect).  I'm trying to
> print/scan/copy/fax, using Open Office. I used to be able to do all
> this with Microsoft Word, because it was included in my
> Print/Scan/Copy/Fax options.  I just clicked on (use... " Microsoft
> Word"), instead of wordpad, wordperfect, and whatever else was there.
>
> I'm going to try several proceedures (like printing directly from Open
> Office, duh!)) again tomorrow to see if I can give you a better
> understanding of this problem.   ... then hopefully, you will be able
> to help me better.  Hang in with me until then, unless you understand
> what I've said and can get me there quicker.
>
> Thanks again, Richard

I have 1.1.3 OOo.
I export the file as PDF, making sure it is where I want it.
Then with this file PDF I open in ADOBE reader and print, no problem.
Also, I can attach this file to e-Mail Pegasus.

Now yoour comment does not say that you used ADOBE to it.  It seems that you
were trying to print it from something.  I have not been able to print a PDF
frile from
OOo as you said.  I have not been able to open a PDF file in OOo yet.

Try printing from ADOBE  Why do you want to do that?
I am not sure but I think that the output print file from OOo and PDF from
ADOBE
will be very similar.

Chris