From: CPHennessy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Jul 25, 2005 7:41 PM
To: users@openoffice.org
Cc: richard perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [users] Printer Setup

On Monday 25 July 2005 07:42, richard perry wrote:
To CP Hennessy:

Thanks for getting back.  Got busy on other stuff this weekend & couldn't
get back to you. Once I get it, I won't have to ask again.

I tried the "File">Export as PDF>print the pdf file", ... & it didn't work.
I couldn't find "print PDF File". I suspect I'm trying to print from my
E-mail program and not Open Office.  In my "File" (upper left corner)I have
alot of options, but none of them include "Export as PDF". These options I
tried are in my Firefox>Web Mail>Write Message.

I am able to print, scan, copy, fax to & from the HP AIO every which way
but loose (From the glass, from the Director, etc.), but it is always
through Wordpad, Word Perfect).  I'm trying to print/scan/copy/fax, using
Open Office. I used to be able to do all this with Microsoft Word, because
it was included in my Print/Scan/Copy/Fax options.  I just clicked on
(use... " Microsoft Word"), instead of wordpad, wordperfect, and whatever
else was there.

I'm going to try several proceedures (like printing directly from Open
Office, duh!)) again tomorrow to see if I can give you a better
understanding of this problem.   ... then hopefully, you will be able to
help me better.  Hang in with me until then, unless you understand what
I've said and can get me there quicker.

Richard, It seems that you may be using an old version of OpenOffice.org. Can you download and try 1.1.4 from http://download.openoffice.org/ and try again ?

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only