Hallo Winnie,

you can even use Windows Office in parallel to Open Office.
Open Office lets you define on installation which document types are to be
opened by Open Office. That choice can be changed via Windows Explorer.

Regards
Klaus
"Winnie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Good morning:

I have a question that may seem dumb, but, I need to ask.  If I download
Open Office and I try it out and decide afterwards to not to use, can I go
back to Microsoft Office without any problems?  Reason for the question is I
am taking an online computer course and the instructor wanted us to answer a
question about using Open Office products.  I have not used this at home or
at work and I am concerned that if I check this product out, and I don't
like it that I can't go back to Microsoft Office.  Any help you could give
me will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Winnie