CPHennessy wrote:

On Tuesday 09 August 2005 23:01, + Robert Martin wrote:
[ MODERATED ] ********************
When will the 1.1.5 released?

Thanks sooo much

Soon.

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

Thanks to you for your many responses. You seem to be the only knowledgeable person who does respond on a regular basis.

Regarding bug reporting, I suggest that you would get a lot better response if the bug reporting system could be simplified.

Mozilla:Bugzilla starts with a simple query.

I have a straightforward problem with 1.9.122. Isn't there some more direct way of reporting Beta problems?

The problem is that, when I start OO writer, I get no Main Menu out to the left.

Finally, a wouldn't it be nice if ... It would be good to be able to simply switch from one package to another: eg. writer to Calc, Calc to Math etc.

Colin W.