On someone else's system, when you say "Export as PDF", and then give it a
file name, it then gives you 3 options, one of which is press optimized,
another is screen optimized, etc.  I don't get that on my system.  I enter
the name of the file and it creates the PDF without asking me those
questions, even though other people are getting it.  Why?

I'm running v1.1.4 on Win98SE, but then again, so is another who is getting
that screen.  What do I need to do to fix this?

Thanks,

 Joe