Samuel Murray skryf om 8:13 AM op 18/08/2005:

> CPHennessy skryf om 12:03 AM op 18/08/2005:

> > Please understand that not all of those asking querstions oin this list
> > are experienced computer users - in fact many only see their computer
> > as a tool to get a job or project done.

> IMO it does not take much experience in computing to know that an e-mail
> needs a subject line.

O wait, I've just read in some of the other posts that some of these messages
*did* have subject lines, but were "moderated" and then the moderation process
strips the original subject line.  IMO a rather silly work-method... the
subject line is the thing that enables many of us to "participate" in the
mailing list without having to spend too much time sifting through everything.

Why are some members moderated?  I don't think my messages are moderated.  I
simply subscribed and some of my messages have appeared very much
instantaneously, even the ones that were horribly off-topic.

Samuel