Spitfire Computer Services
441 Beaver Street
Suite 202
Sewickley, PA 15143
Phone (412) 749-0162
Fax: (412) 749-0203
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.spitcomp.com

On Aug 18, 2005, at 4:28 PM, Jason Belec wrote:

Use NeoOffice/J - works great.

Jason

On 18-Aug-05, at 11:09 AM, PATRICK KEANE wrote:

I'm fairly new to a Mac and struggle with the
limitations of appleworks.  A friend recommended
openoffice but the version I downloaded from the
openoffice site seems to run only in panther.

I have OS X v. 10.4.2.  Is there an openoffice version
available that will run on my machine?