Hi T,

On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 10:30:45 -0700, T M wrote:

> Same problem I used to have with SuSE_9.2, now happens
> on Ubuntu.

Does that happen also with The Real OOo, downloaded from the
openoffice.org website? AFAIK the versions distributed by SuSE and
Ubuntu are modified.

  Eike

P.S.: As you're not subscribed to the mailing list you were posting to,
you will miss replies that are directed to the list only. When answering,
please reply only to the list (Reply-To header is set), not to my
personal account. Thanks.

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter bedevilled I18N transpositionizer.
 GnuPG key 0x293C05FD:  997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD