Anna Ruth wrote:
Excue me, my name is Anna Ruth Baldwin. I had sent in a question twice but they were returned by Mailer Daemon, but apparently I did something wrong, as I have 35 messages in my inbox and none refer to what I asked. This is what I asked: Boy, some word processing! A lot of nice things, it seems. It is so voluminous and will take a long time to get acquainted with it. I have been to the Help menu trying to find out some information, but I am probably not looking for the correct subject. I am making a table of expenses - well, I am tabbing and want it to look like this: Monthly Yearly Dental premium 13 156 Medical out-of-pocket 249 2,988 I have not been able to find out how to have them line up corectly. They look like this on my expenses listing: 3,276 273
                                    5,200

                                    175

Hope I have explained it okay.

I suppose what you need is to change the tabs for the numbers from left tabs to right tabs or decimal tabs. If the ruler is up (if not, do View->Ruler), you can right click on the tab and get a pop-up menu to change it.

--
John W. Kennedy
"The pathetic hope that the White House will turn a Caligula into a Marcus Aurelius is as naïve as the fear that ultimate power inevitably corrupts."