On Wednesday 24 August 2005 01:08 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I created a file in open office. I have 3 sheets in one file. How can
> i open the preview screen on sheet 2? The purpose is i want to check
> my work is in one full page.
>
> Please advise
>
> Thanks.
>
> Cheers..
>
> Warmest regards
> Ivory Tan

     Please send us more information. Which version of OpenOffice.org
are you using? (Help > About OpenOffice.org will tell you.) Are you
talking about a spreadsheet file, drawing file, or presentation file?
Without these answers, we can not give you the help you need.
     Please send the answers to these questions to this mailing list:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Do not send personal replies unless requested to
do so.

Dan