This is the first time I have needed to paste a spread sheet into the body
of a text document only to find out that all the information will not print.
I normally hit ctrl-F12 and create a table in the document, but today I had
info in a spread sheet that I wanted to fax out.  I brought up the fax
template and copy/pasted the spread sheet into the body of the fax.  It was
only two columns - 7 1/2" wide (qty/description columns).

I have tried several different ways of pasting and found that if I paste
special (RTF format) it will work.

has anyone else had this problem?

Douglas I Pyatt III
Burgess Sales & Supply, Inc.
704-333-8933 phone
704-333-6521 fax
www.burgesssales.com

How important is the Bible?

Your principles have been the music of my life throughout the years of my
pilgrimage. I reflect at night on who you are, O Lord, and I obey your law
because of this.

Psalm 119:54-55 NLT

The testimony of presidents

The Bible was clearly important to many American presidents. A few examples:

It is impossible to govern the world without God and the Bible.

George Washington

The whole inspiration of our civilization springs from the teachings of
Christ and the lessons of the prophets. To read the Bible for these
fundamentals is a necessity of American life.

Herbert Hoover

In regard to this great book, I have but to say, it is the best gift God has
given to man. All the good Savior gave to the world was communicated through
this book. But for it we could not know right from wrong. All things most
desirable for man's welfare, here and hereafter, are to found portrayed in
it.

Abraham Lincoln

Hold fast to the Bible as the sheet-anchor of your liberties; write its
precepts in your hearts and practice them in your lives. To the influence of
this book we are indebt