Thanks for the explanation. And I confess that is what I thought.

However, it seems every couple of days I see a reference to versions
not available on downloads.openoffice.org.

So, for the Developer/QA volunteers who attempt (like me) to be useful
to some of the non-geeks (aka normal people) who ask questions on this
list - try not to recommend versions that haven't been released.
(There is probably a reason the world didn't openly see 1.9.123 and
1.9.124 - and apparently 125 is still in QA). It is pretty easy to
check what is out there now. Please do.

You may be fined twice your openoffice paychecks for transgressions
(two times zero is what again? 8-)

Highhorse comments over,  John