Hi all,

I'm wondering if there's a way to get the toolbars and menu in OOo 2.0 (beta 2) to use the normal system colors instead of the hideous off-white gradient that is currently being used? I can't seem to find any setting for it and I really want to get rid of this. Despite the claim that "OOo 2.0 integrates nicely into any desktop environment", 1.1.4 does this better :-(

Just nitpicking off course, it *works* great so far, but still...

--
Patrick Hubers