hi i'm a new user to OOo but really love it!

here is my problem loads of job applications and other
forms are now as pdf files for download on the web.
My handwriting is shocking! I'd really like to be edit
these pdf.  I understand that pdf is a postscript file
and can't be edited as such but all i'd like to do is
use the layout of the pdf as a template or layer to be
able to type things into the spaces on the form.  Some
pdf's allow this through acrobat reader but only when
the author puts this in and many of these forms don't
have this.  Is there anyway i can open pdf in draw and
then put text over the form and then print it out/send
as email
cheers matt cutler