From: Dave Barton [mailto:]
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 10:57 PM
To: users@openoffice.org
Cc: Robert Crick
Subject: Re: [users] [moderated]

On Tue, 2005-08-30 at 15:21 +1000, Robert Crick wrote:
> I can download the beta version, but every time I go to unzip, there
> is an error.  If I just open the folder and install, the installation
> process strats then it can't find "openofficeorg1.cab" - but it's
> there in the folder.  I have downlaoded twice witht he same outcome.
>
> Robert Crick

I am guessing that you used the Pacific Internet mirror. I am 99.9% certain
that the Pacific Internet mirror file is corrupt. I attempted five downloads
from Pacific Internet with exactly the same result  as you. One download
from the Planet mirror resulted in a 100% perfect download and install.

HTH

Dave