Although Scottish, my French is not what it used to be but have you tried to download through:

http://fr.openoffice.org/

and also http://download.openoffice.org/2.0beta2/index.html where you can select the version in the language you want.

It seems to me that the latest French version is at:

http://fr.openoffice.org/about-downloads.html

I hope that I have understood your query and that this helps. Vive l'Auld Alliance!

Adam

Scottish cultural center wrote:

 il faut aller sur 01telecharger.com
les liens sont vérifiés et valides