On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:52:19 +0300, Nicolas Papadopoulos wrote:

> I am using Novel Open Office version 1.9.79.2.3 from Suse Linux 9.3 Pro
> 64bit and i cannot find the installation Directory of the Suite to install
> the LpSolver...

I believe when I first installed SuSe 9.2, Openoffice was put in
/usr/local.  You could look there.

However, I would suggest you uninstall 1.9.79 with Yast as the present
beta is some way on from that.  If you install the present beta, either
using the method given or with Yast, you'll have openoffice in the default
hierarchy of /opt, and more people will be able to advise you if you have
any problems.

--

John

[EMAIL PROTECTED]