On Wednesday 31 August 2005 20:15, + - alexandra f-s - wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ***********************
> Hello -
>
> I use OpenOffice 1.1.4 and have enjoyed doing so for about a year now.
> However, today in class, I was typing along, and somehow, the keyboard
> shifted from QWERTY mode to AZERTY mode - however, only in open office, not
> in the rest of my applications (i.e. as I am typing this email in hotmail,
> there is no problem, which indicates that it is an OpenOffice specific
> problem).  I would very much like to have it back in QWERTY mode.
>
> I hope I am emailing this to the right address.  Thank you in advance for
> any help you may provide.

Hi Alexandra
This sounds like a strange problem. Can you verify that this is not a problem
with your OS ( I presume Windows XP) by creating a new user account and
testing OpenOffice.org there ?
Also it may be worth looking at the settings in Tools -> Options -> Writing
Aids(or somerthing similar).

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor