On 9/10/05, Paul Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear All
>
> Is there some feature in Calc equivalent (or similar) to "Text to
> Columns" of Excel?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Paul

I think you'll find what you're after with this macro:
http://www.ooomacros.org/user.php#104183

Unfortunately the instructions are in Italian, but Bablefish assures me that
if you load up the zip file in OOo's pkgchk program that it will appear in
Calc's Tools menu under "Add-ons". In OOo 1.1.x you can find pkgchk in the
<installed dir>/program/ directory.

If you're using an OOo2beta you can just load up the "Package Manager" in
Calc's Tools menu, hit the add button, point it at the zip file, hit Open
and restart Calc.

Simon