On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 08:13 -0500, Dan Lewis wrote: > I have a Linux system which does not contain Times New Roman. I > need this font for some work I am doing. When using the "Install fonts > from the web", I got to the download stage. But the file to download > was an *.exe. That is not the file extension I need for Linux. > Where can I go to get this font (preferably for free) for a Linux > O/S? >
The autopilot/wizard should install these automatically, so I am confused. Please explain how you are using Install fonts from the web because this procedure has always worked for me and is completely transparent. Perhaps all you need to do is get the list, select the fonts you want (I suggest all the free MS truetypes) et cetera until finally clicking finish. So please explain so we can help you. -- PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST. OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead http://documentation.openoffice.org/ --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
