Thanks for that yep found that fixed that or know how now but still having trying to fill down series dates in 7 or 14 days can do the fill down bit okay but not in the series part have printed out the help fill series tried all configurations but won't do it right thanks bob Sheilds ----- Original Message ----- From: "G. Roderick Singleton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>
Cc: "Bob Sheilds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: [users] [moderated]

On Fri, 2005-09-16 at 16:30 -0700, Bob Sheilds wrote:
Hi as I live in New Zealand and have made up a program to use in
rental properties as a rent format with moneys paid and dates paid etc
over here our dates start with the days then months then years as
16/09/05 but your program is set out to months /day/ and year. my pc
is set up as we use it but when I fill down series per week comes out
your way how can I change it bob Sheilds

Have you tried to set the date format to the way you want. This is a
handy feature of Format Cells. Check Help and the Numbers tab.
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead