On Tuesday 04 October 2005 04:07 pm, cm wrote:
> your web site sucks!!!!
> Nothing will download period....maybe you should have ACTUAL support on
> YOUR web site!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well If you want to pay over $400 dollars for a copy of an Office application,
I can send you to a place that will provide the kind of support you seek.

Otherwise, I would recommend that you remember the software you are trying to
download is built and maintained by volunteers, and provided at no cost.

Either way, I would be willing to bet that seeking help in this manner may not
get you any where fast, even with the expensive $400 version.

However, it appears that the Openoffice.org website is under a heavy load, or
is being updated, give it some time, and it will be back on line.

--

See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.