Question:

If I install Open Office on my computer will it uninstall MSOffice?

Also Can I work on both platforms in sync on the same computer!

Do I need to be connected to the internet to run Open Office?

Thank you for the info - Very excited for the future partnership that you
have with Google -

I look forward to being a part or this revolution -

Douglas

Douglas Fidellow

Professional Access, Ltd.

Business Development & Sales

PH:  617-723-0369 x204

CE:  617-869-2863

FX:  617-723-2882

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.professionalaccess.com <http://www.professionalaccess.com/>

This electronic mail transmission may contain privileged,
confidential and/or proprietary information intended only for the
person(s) named.  Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure to
another person is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the
addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery
of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply email.