On Thu, 2005-10-06 at 14:23 -0400, Elizabeth Riesberg wrote:

> I am having trouble with one section of one document renumbering with
> Master Documents the subdocument looks ok. But the master has this one
> glitch.

[snipped]

> Does anybody have a clue what I have managed to do? And more
> importantly how to fix this?
>
> The doc I am working with is a very small fraction of the overall
> manual I need to recreate as a master document in oOO 1.1.5

No because the list strips attachments. You have two choices, post the
images on your website or, I suggest, enter an issue into Issue
Tracker as this is the best way to have problems such as this evaluated.

If you haven't already registered, do the following:

     1. To file an issue you must register with OOo by clicking the
        My Pages tab and selecting the Register link
http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/Join
     2. Fill in your information
     3. Reply to the confirmation email that will be sent to the address
        you provided.
     4. Once you have confirmed, go to www.openoffice.org again
     5. And click on the "My Pages" tab from which you can file and find
issues.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It is important that you file
any examples with the issue to ensure your need is understood.

Also please post the issue number so we can look at the images
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead