I have purchased a new computer which uses OpenOffice.  I am totally unfamiliar
with this software because I had Microsoft Works Suite for five years on my old
computer.  I am will to give this a try but find I can't do basic office things
such as address envelopes, make labels and do mail merge using my Outlook
Express Address book.  Have I missed these capabilities somewhere.

Also, when I do a word document and want to name it, I get a message that tells
me something about changing the ext.  All I want to do is give it a name that I
recognize so I can locate it in My Documents.

I'll have to admit that I have a difficult time when using new software.  I
guess I'll attribute my old age for that difficulty.  Once I understand how to
use it, I'm OK.

Thanks for you help.

Katie Sturtridge
[EMAIL PROTECTED]