On Fri, 2005-10-21 at 15:56 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> nothing will run after upgrading to v 2.0
> I get amessage that "c:\documents and settings\glen\application
> dat\openofficce.org2" could not be found
> ??????????

     I. You upgraded from what to which 2.0?
    II. Did you remove any prior betas as recommended on the download
        page before you tried to install 2.0?
   III. Which release of Windows?
    IV. Lastly did you follow the instructions for windows installation
        as described in
        http://documentation.openoffice.org/setup_guide2/2.x/en/SETUP_GUIDE.pdf

Answering these questions will help us help you.
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead