Nope, using 1.4

Anyone know where the queries (etc) are stored?

On Saturday 22 October 2005 21:59, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:
   rich lott wrote:
   >Hi Dan, Andrew and others,
   >
   >Yes, thank you.
   >
   >I decided to go for dbase not calc as Andrew posted that calc data
   > sources are only ever RO. (!)
   >
   >It seems to be the solution I was after as it's not much hassle to
   > install it on another machine (I am preparing this for someone else and
   > I won't be there to help them set it up at their end), and I can always
   > copy the table into a spreadsheet if needed.
   >
   >*** still needing help: Where does ooo save QUERIES? Can't find 'em, they
   >aren't saved in the folder with the tables, which means they get lost
   > when you move the database to another machine. Anyone know?
   >
   >thanks,
   >
   >rich

   You did not say, but I assume that you are using OOo 2.0... If you
   create a Base document that is configured to use an external source of
   data, the queeries, formes, reports, etc should be stored in the Base
   document itself. If you use 1.x, I am not certain.