Hi,

I have two problems:

1. When I copy and paste a piece of text from a webpage into Writer.
However, sometimes Writer doesn't allow me to change the font type
(verdana/arial --> times new roman) by modifying the 'style'. (Format,
Styles and Formatting, select desired style, Modify, Font). I can only
change the font by selecting the whole paragraph and Forma, Character,
Font. Questions: why is that and what can I do to change the font by
using the style?

2. Usually the copied texts contain pictures (gif, png, jpg). When
pasting in into Writer, I notice that it doesn't embed the picture into
the document, but calls it from a link. In this way, when I get to a
off-line computer, I cannot see the picture :( So, how can this problem
be solved?

BTW: By copying and pasting the same text (with pictures) into M$ Word,
I did not experienced the problems above.

I am using Win XP, OOo 2.0

Jonatan