I used the form wizard to create a form in Base. It works very well for me but annoys in two ways,

First, it insists on opening to the same size which is sufficient to show the completer form. I have to resize it each time.
Is there a way to have it open each time to the resized size?

And second, there is a forms design type window that opens with the form and I have to close it. How do I prevent it from opening in the first place?

Thank you for any help you can give.