From: Francine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: G. Roderick Singleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: paste
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 17:19:31 -0300

When I highlight, the the cut and copy icons light up both in the bar
and in the Edit box.  When I put the cursor at the place where I want to
paste, all three (cut, copy & paste) are shadowed.  When I go to the
Edit box,  the cut, copy, paste, paste special and select text are all
shadowed. Stuck again.
Francine

-------- Forwarded Message 2 --------