On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 21:45 -0400, James Greenidge wrote:
 Greetings!

 Super-kudos to the Mac OOo 2.0 team! Keep up the great work!

 I'd like to know of any reliable public domain font sources for Mac
 OOo 2.0 (if it can't use Billmobile versions).  I'm particularly
 seeking another version of Courier font and some elegant cursive type
 fonts.

Do you mean beyond the ones you can install using File > Wizard >
Install fonts from the web ... ?

Thanks, I didn't see that! As a Mac user I guess I'm instinctively blind to Wizards! That's a cool feature! A feature request is it enabling you to browse and hook-in to other font sources on the web.

James Greenidge