>I'd like to know of any reliable public domain font sources for Mac
OOo 2.0 (if it can't use Billmobile versions).  I'm particularly
seeking another version of Courier font and some elegant cursive type
fonts.

Lemme go snooping around in my moz links, I think I have a good site
you can leach a few from, brb.

<http://fonts.goldenweb.it/index_file/l/en/d2/True_Type_Fonts/>

They have several thousand ttf fonts there, most of quite decent
quality, particularly the cursive styles.  You can dl them one at a
time, or feed the kitty by ordering a cd with all of them on it.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll check it out!

James Greenidge