You are not being treated as an outsider. There has probably been a problem with the list software. Try unsubscribing and resubscribing.

Thomas Blasejewicz wrote:

Dear all The other day I asked on different occasions 2 questions.
The latest anwer I got today says on the first line:

"As you are not subscribed you may not have seen that:"

Yet, I DID subsribe in the past,
but certainly DID NOT unscribe from the list.
Every day I get over a 100 messages.

So, what did I do wrong that I am now suddenly treated as an outsider?
Even though I may not be able provide intelligent answers to technical questions, I would like to continue being "part of the community".

Thank you for your help in advance.
Thomas Blasejewicz