Caleb Marcus wrote:

Krish wrote:

I will take a look at it, and see if I can get some of the information out of it. Don't reply, send a new message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Caleb,

Thanks for the response,

Dan and Micheal was able to take a look at that file and arrived at the same conclusion, which was that the file was corrupt(for whatever reason), but both Dan and Micheal was able to extract the text from the document,Thanks Guys!.

First time that something like this has happened with OOo, hopefully it wont happen again since I lost all the formatting.

This is my first thread here so I should add this, our company recommends OOo to our clients and as of today we have just over 20 machines using OOo now. So far its been great!, the only problem was the extension change (but I'm sure this would be better discussed over at the discuss list) which perplexed some of our clients.

Bigg up to the OOo team and Sun. You are doing a great job and the world needs more people like you.

Regards,
Krish

p.s Micheal my name is Krish (original poster is soo formal).