Re: OpenOffice 2.0 on WinXP Pro SP2.

OpenOffice 1.x had options for "Open Document" and "From Template" which I would pin to the Start menu, achieving the same functionality as Office's "New Office Document" and "Open Office Document" icons.

In OpenOffice 2, this appears to be only available via the Quickstarter in the tray. Is there a setup option to restore these picks? On machines where I had the foresight to copy them, I edited the properties and redirected their targets to the OpenOffice 2 loadpoint, and they still work. On other machines though, I am stuck.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Peter Brown
NC Programming Manager