Hello,
I opened a Calc file with my new version of OpenOffice 2.0 (before, I had created the file with the preceding version 1.4 - or was it named 1.1.4 ?). In the file, I have many "Notes" that show up when the mouse pointer comes over the corresponding field. Now this works OK on the first lines of the file, but if I want to see the Note on line 200 or 300, it really still exists, but it shows up 15 or 20 cm upwards, and normally I cannot see it, because it is too far to be on the screen. It seems the notes are placed as if the line height was smaller than it actually is. How can I fix that? Is there a means to globally modify the line height used for placing the Notes ?
I hope this is understandable.
With friendly regards,
Marc Hug