Robert T. Trent <rttrent <at> hiwaay.net> writes:

> My worksheet opens with cell A1 at the upper left of my screen....
> I wish to be able to click in a cell and have cell W1 positioned at the upper
left of my screen....

Since no one has replied, it looks as though no one knows of a way to do that.
Clicking in a cell merely selects that cell, unless you attach a macro (or
whatever) using Data /Validity.  You could merely position W1 in the top left
corner and save the file at that setting.  Perhaps I've misunderstood?  Regards.