On Sun, 11 Dec 2005, Rich Shepard wrote:

 The fonts are all in /etc/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/, except for the culmus fonts
that are in /usr/share/fonts/culmus. OO.o sees none of these directories,
only the few fonts that were installed with spdamin in the 1.1.x series.

  Well, this is interesting. All the fonts we want are still installed from
the 1.1.x series, so there's no need to re-install them. Why spadmin doesn't
want to 'see' other directories and their contents shall remain a mystery. In
the meantime, my fiancee is all set up to write her book so I'll get back to
my work, too.

  Thanks, Rod

Over and out,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"