Edward Acayan wrote:
> Are there any issues with distributing OpenOffice via Citrix - meaning,
> can we simply load this on a Citrix server and serve it up to remote
> users? Concerns are regarding installation and licensing.

a) You can do absolutely whatever you want to do with binaries. If you will
have to overcome some obstacles with using OOo over Citrix (I have no idea,
whether there are any -- I have never met Citrix in my life), it would be
nice (but certainly not required) to post somewhere (either here or
somewhere on the Net) your experience and how I did overcome them.
b) You still may consider to buy licences for StarOffice though
<http://www.sun.com/software/star/staroffice/index.jsp> -- you will get
exactly the support for big installations and other tools for enterprise
computing. And of course (which is most important to me) you will support
Sun to further develop OOo.

Best,

Matěj

<"}}}><