On Fri, 16 Dec 2005, G. Roderick Singleton wrote:

Try
http://ooextras.sourceforge.net/downloads/english/index.php?command=download&real=faltkarte.std
as a template. It does exactly what you want. You might also like to
explore some of the other templates available from
http://ooextras.sourceforge.net/

  Thank you very much, Rod. I'll go rummage around there and take a careful
look. I just set up a template with frames, but perhaps someone's invented a
rounder wheel.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"