mesa rit <mesarit73 <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> I have some csv files ... when I clicked the link
> to open from the browser, it always come out an ASCII
> filter and OpenOffice writer is used. How can I force
> it to use OpenOffice calc?

You need to change file associations in your system if you are opening
from your file browser.  I don't remember how to do that in Windows.  If
you right click on the file name you may get an "Open With" option that
allows you to alter the file associations.  Basically, what you need to
do is make Calc the first/default option for opening that type of file.